Communities in Transitions is Looking for Professionals for their Program in CAR
Communities in Transitions is launching its first emergency mediation program in the Central African Republic entitled "Building Inclusive Security in CAR". For this purpose, CIT is looking for professionals for their team.
The obectives of the program include:
- Build the capacity of local communities to resolve local security issues and enhance citizen participation in DDR/SSR.
- Build the oversight capacity of national legislators and create 2-way communication mechanisms between parliamentarians and local communities on DDR/SSR and community security.
CIT is looking for thefollowing staff:
- Program Director / Directeur de Programme
- Program Assistant / Assistant(e) de Programme
- 2 National Mediators / 2 Mediateurs Nationaux
For more information on vacancies, have a look at: www.communitiesintransition.com/employment