The obectives of the program include:
- Build the capacity of local communities to resolve local security issues and enhance citizen participation in DDR/SSR.
- Build the oversight capacity of national legislators and create 2-way communication mechanisms between parliamentarians and local communities on DDR/SSR and community security.
CIT is looking for thefollowing staff:
- Program Director / Directeur de Programme
- Program Assistant / Assistant(e) de Programme
- 2 National Mediators / 2 Mediateurs Nationaux
For more information on vacancies, have a look at: www.communitiesintransition.com/employment